Tuesday, February 14, 2012

GOD LOVES YOU


GOD'S LOVE

God is love. - 1 John 4:16

Proclamation
God You are love, and You love me.

***

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!
- 1 John 3:1

Proclamation:
You lavished Your love on us, that we should be called the children of God. Thank you, LORD.

***

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. - 1 John 3:16

Proclamation
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. Thank You LORD.

**

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work - 1 John 3:8

Proclamation
Son of God, You appeared to destroy the devil’s work in our lives. Thank You LORD.

***

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear... - 1 John 4:18

Proclamation
There is no fear in love. Your perfect loves drives out fear. Thank You LORD

***

We love him, because he first loved us.- 1 John 4:19

Proclamation
We love You, LORD, because You first loved us. Thank You LORD!

DEEP IN LOVE WITH YOU
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0HOdJw5bW8
-
Sitting at Your feet is where I want to be
I'm home when I am here with You
Safe by Your grace, enamored by Your gaze
I can't resist the tenderness in You
-
I'm deep in love with You, Abba Father
I'm deep in love with You, Lord
My heart, it beats for You, precious Jesus
I'm deep in love with You, Lord
-
Humbled and amazed that You would call my name
I never have to search again
There's a deep desire that's burning like a fire
To know You as my closest friend
-
Lord, my Redeemer, Your blood runs through my veins
My love for You is deeper than it was yesterday
I enter through the curtain, parted by Your grace
Oh, You're the lover of my soul

***

OVERCOMER

Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
- 1 John 5:5

Proclamation
I overcome the world because I believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing,
nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love, Galatians 5:6

Prayer
I pray to You Heavenly Father in Jesus name that we have the kind faith which works by Your love.

***

ETERNAL LIFE

God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. - 1 John 5:12

Proclamation
You have given us eternal life, and this life is in Your Son. Thank You LORD.

***

CONCERNING PRAYER:

This is the confidence we have in approaching God:
that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. - 1 John 5:14

Proclamation
This is the confidence we have in approaching You LORD GOD.
That if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us.
Thank You LORD.

And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—
we know that we have what we asked of him. - 1 John 5:15

Proclamation
We know that You hear us--whatever we ask--and we know that we have what we asked of You LORD GOD.

***

SAFETY

...The One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.
- 1 John 5:18

Proclamation
Jesus, Your only begotten Son, keep us safe, and the evil one cannot harm us. Thank You LORD.

***

TRUTH

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. - 1 John 5:20

Proclamation:
Thank You, Lord Jesus, my Savior that you came to give us understanding, and that we may know You God who is true.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. - 3 John 1:4

Proclamation
You and my godly loved ones have no greater joy than to hear that I walk in the truth.
We pray to have no greater joy than to hear that our loved ones walk in the truth.

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love. - 2 John 1:3

Word-Prayer
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love.

***

PRAYER FOR WHOLENESS

I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you,
even as your soul is getting along well. - 3 John 1:2

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment