Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FREEDOM FROM STRESS


"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."
Matthew 11:28-30
-
I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid."
-John 14:27
-
I Will come and Bow Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PO78gHTBs&feature=related

-
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
-Philippians 4:6-7
-
And He said, "My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest." -Exodus 33:14
-
LORD JESUS, I come to You, weary and heavy laden with burdens. I come to You to give me rest. Teach me, for You are humble and gentle, and I will find rest for my soul. I seek peace of mind and heart in You, not as the world gives, but as You give, so I will not be troubled or afraid.
-
I will not be anxious, and by prayer let my requests made known to You. God of peace, You will give me the peace I need that passes all comprehension. Guard my heart and my mind. I pray in Your name. Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment