Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A BRAND NEW TOUCH



Lord, you know I need a brand new touch, my strength from yesterday is gone
But if You'll give me, Lord, another touch, I'll have the strength to carry
on

I thought the sun had come to stay, but all too soon it went away
And in it's place the storm clouds came,
and with the clouds there came the rain

It rained so hard and oh, so long, beneath the storm I felt a calm
It was Your touch that brought me through it all,
without Your help I'd surely fall

But it matters not what comes my way, Lord,
if you'll just touch me new each day
Your loving touch drives all my fears away,
close by Your side I want to stay

Lord, You know how weak I really am, oh, even better than myself
But with Your help I know I really can, make it through the darkest night
Everything's gonna be all right!

Lord, You know I need a brand new touch, my strength from yesterday is gone
But if You'll give me, Lord, just one more touch, I'll have the strength to
carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment