Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus,


"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life” - John 9:3
-
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
-
LORD, thank You for revealing to me that You want to show Your work in my life, and that You have plans to prosper me, and not harm me. More than that, You have plans to give me hope and a future.
-
AUTHOR OF LIFE, BREAD OF LIFE, CHIEF SHEPHERD, COUNSELOR, CREATOR, GOD OVER ALL, GUIDE, HOPE, IMMANUEL, POTTER, SOURCE, TEACHER, TRUE LIGHT, TRUE WITNESS, TRUTH, WISDOM OF GOD, WORD OF GOD, SAVIOR, JESUS! THE I AM,
-
Is Who You are. Reveal more of You to me. Thank You, LORD.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment