Friday, February 24, 2012

I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR...


WE'VE BEEN MADE MORE THAN CONQUERORS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQFaqrgSciM

LORD OF GLORY, I am encouraged in You that in all things You are working for the good of those who love You, who have been called according to Your purpose. Your people were predestined to be conformed to the image of Your Son. Whom You called, you also justified and glorified.

I praise You that I am more than a conqueror. If You are for me, who can be against me?
You did not spare Your own Son, but gave Him up for us all--how will You not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom You have chosen? It is You who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus Who died--more than that, Who was raised to life--is at Your right hand, and is also interceding for me.

Who shall separate me from the love of Christ?

Shall trouble
or hardship
or persecution
or famine
or nakedness
or danger
or sword?

As it is written:

“For Your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through You who loved us.
For I am convinced that:

neither death
nor life,
neither angels
nor demons,
neither the present
nor the future,
nor any powers,
neither height
nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,

will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment