Sunday, January 8, 2012

LEARNING FROM JESUS























Jesus the Way to the Father

John 14:
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


2 Cor. 4:4 - blinded the minds of unbelieving


Rom. 12:2 - Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.


2 Cor. 4:16 - Our inner man is being renewed day by day.


Eph. 4:23 - Be renewed in the spirit of your mind.


Col. 3:10 - The new man is being renewed to a true knowledge...


Titus 3:5 - renewing by the Holy Spirit


Isa. 26:3 - The steadfast of mind Thou wilt keep in perfect peace


I Cor. 2:16 - We have the mind of Christ



PRAYER:


LORD, I don’t want my mind to be blinded by the devil through unbelief.


Your Son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, is the truth. He is the way that leads me to You that I do not get lost.


Transform and renew the spirit of my mind from the inner man, day by day. Feed me with Your true knowledge, beginning with the milk of the Word.


You said to the “little” children that believe in You that greater are You in them than he that is in the world, and in You we are more than over comers. I am like a child, teach me to grow spiritually healthy.


I don‘t want to be double-minded. I want my mind to be steadfast and to have the mind of Christ. I want to receive all You have for me. Let Your peace in me, Your joy, and Your love.

LORD, all these things, I ask in Jesus Christ name, and I thank You that I can always come to You, that You hear me, and that You will help me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment