Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THE PRISONER OF HOPE'S CRY


From the height of Your sanctuary from heaven, You hear me, and Your arm is not short to save. You hear my sighing and groaning as I hurt and suffer, and death stares me in the face. But I look away, and look at You instead in the face of Jesus. You are invisible to me, but You are invincible and You are my heart’s cry and hope for deliverance.
-
LORD, You are gracious, and You are merciful. I also am praying for others that are prisoners as well, the difference being, I am a prisoner of hope. I hope in You God. You said it and I believe that You will set free those that are bound in prison and appointed to death, whose lives have been stolen by the devil who also wants to kill and destroy. You are the mighty Deliverer that loves us and has compassion for the broken. I cry for help spiritually and physically. I pray for wisdom and discernment of my thoughts, desiring to be consistent in submitting to the mind of Christ. I pray for protection from the devil’s lies. Preserve Your truth in me. I pray for the power to live a life in Christ.
-
I will resume this prayer by Your answering me from Your Word:
" For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary, from heaven did the Lord behold the earth, to hear the sighing and groaning of the prisoner, to loose those who are appointed to death." Psalm 102:19-20
-
Thank You, LORD, in Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment