Friday, March 9, 2012

JESUS IS MY HEALER

-
3 John 2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
-
Father God, I pray for me as a whole person. You want me whole.
-
I am humbled that You know me and address me by my name. I am grateful to have the saving knowledge of the Lord Christ and to be in spiritual union with You through Him. I am alive with You in my spirit. I love You because You first loved me when I was without strength and dead in my sins.
-
Therefore, I desire to live daily with You and for my inner life to be healthy and to have moral health and not serve nor indulge in impure desires and lusts. For Your Son was manifested in my life to destroy the works of the devil. I pray Your Spirit will help me to be submissive and obedient to you. I want to be like the new creature in Christ and walk in the truth and be loyal to the truth of the gospel. For nothing gives You more pleasure than when Your children are living in the truth. LORD, I want for Your truth to affect every part of my life, and the truth is the Lord Jesus Christ, THE WORD OF GOD.
-
LORD, You let me know You also want for my body to be healthy and for me to prosper.
-
“For I know the plans I have for you,"
-
declares the LORD,
-
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
-
I receive it, LORD. Let it be unto me according to You Word. Thank You, LORD, in Jesus name. Amen

Psalm 103:2-3 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases.
-
O my soul, don’t incline my heart to be cold or dead. Bless the Lord who is worthy of praise! The sung praises of the LORD sing of His works to me. The finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only answer to the problem of pain and suffering; sin, and death. Never forget the many favors and benefits the LORD bestows upon me continually. He forgives me of all my iniquities and heals all of my sickness.
-
Father God, You made me fearfully and wonderfully. Thank You for protecting my body with defenses to fight off a multitude of germs, bacteria, and viruses that see me, but I can’t see in the course of my life. Thank You for the many times You healed me when I was attacked by them. Your many thoughts over me are countless. I couldn’t name them all. Thank You LORD for all of them!
-
Father, I am so grateful to You for the unfathomable deep work You’ve done through Christ within me by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Nothing is hidden from Your Word. For my good, deliver me from secret and presumptuous sins that affect my walk with You. Your Word says, how can two walk together unless they agree. Heal me particularly in these areas. I praise You for Your wonderful work to me. In Jesus name, amen.
Isaiah 58:8 Thy light shall break forth as the morning, and thy health shall spring forth speedily; and thy righteousness shall go before thee: the glory of the Lord shall be thy rear guard.
-
GLORIOUS FATHER, no thick clouds can prevent the breaking of the morning as You command the light of joy, peace, and comfort.
-
Suddenly and irresistibly our health shall spring forth as the grass out of the earth after the clear shinning rain.
-
The Son of righteousness arises upon us with healing in His wings. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the brightness of Your glory. He protects and defends us, even the ones that are straggling behind, You have our back. Thank You, LORD.




Gift items:


http://www.zazzle.com/hoaryhead*/gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment